Give On the Go
Many companies, both local and national, give incentive to consumers of their products and/or services by giving support to participating schools for proof of purchase. Below are six ways you can “give on the go” to FSA just by letting these companies know you are one of their customers. Here’s how you participate:
- Box Tops for Education. You can help raise money for our school by clipping and saving Box Tops found on many popular products. Just drop off or mail your boxtops to: The Friends School of Atlanta, 862 Columbia Drive, Decatur, GA 30030. You can also help FSA earn more cash by shopping online at the Box Tops for Education Marketplace, which has many popular retailers, and FSA will be given a percentage of your purchase. For more information about qualifying products and the marketplace, visit www.boxtops4education.com.
- Labels for Education. Clip the UPC labels of Campbell products (soups, V-8 juices, Prego & more). They come in 1- and 5-point values. Drop off or mail your labels to: The Friends School of Atlanta, 862 Columbia Drive, Decatur, GA 30030. FSA can redeem the points to receive free art supplies, athletic equipment and even academic resources. Please visit www.labelsforeducation.com to determine product eligibility and learn more about the program.
- True Blue Schools. New and current consumers of Georgia Natural Gas can earn money for FSA by enrolling in theTrue Blue Schools program. Enrollment is free and easy. Just visit www.trueblueschools.com and sign up. Georgia Natural Gas will donate to FSA $5 per customer per month.
- Publix Partners. Each time you shop at Publix, present a special Publix Partners card with information about FSA and a percentage of your total purchase amount will be awarded to The Friends School of Atlanta. If you do not yet have a card, see Nancy Bent, Director of Advancement.
- Target REDcard. If you have and/or apply for a Target REDcard, Target will dontate 1% of all purchases made with the card at a Target store or on Target online to FSA. Go to www.Target.com and click on Take Charge of Education at the bottom of the home page. You can enroll online and select The Friends School of Atlanta as the school to which you would like to donate. (Remember when searching the school, put in Decatur, GA.).
- Office Depot. If you shop at Office Depot in the store or online, tell the clerk FSA’s ID# (70025415) and FSA will receive 5% of your purchase amount in credits toward the purchase of school and office supplies. For more about the program and for terms and conditions, visit www.officedepot.com.