Ways to Give
We at FSA appreciate the many ways the members of our school community contribute to the life of the school. When it comes to fundraising, the following is a list of ways you can make a philanthropic investment in The Friends School of Atlanta:
- Make an outright gift of cash to the Annual Appeal. Having cash on hand helps make all aspects of life at FSA flow a little more smoothly. For more information on the Annual Appeal, click here.
- If your employer has a Matching Gift Program, ask them to match your gift to FSA. The percentage of the match varies by company, but you may be able to double or even triple the gift you make to FSA.
- Make a monthly pledge, but please note that the pledge must be paid in full by June 15. It is also now possible to make a standing monthly donation that is charged through a credit card.
- Make a Tribute Gift to FSA in tribute to or in honor of a family member, friend or colleague.
- Donate appreciated securities such as stocks, bonds or other items of measurable value and avoid capital gains taxes while taking a tax deduction for the donation.
- Donate online by way of MasterCard or VISA. All monetary gifts, including matching and tribute gifts, may be made online. To access Online Giving., click here. The FSA development staff can even set you up for a regularly donated amount via your credit card.
- Participate in our Give On the Go Program by supporting businesses who give back to participating schools, including The Friends School of Atlanta. For more information on Give On the Go, click here.
- Make a planned gift to FSA, such as a bequest or charitable remainder trust, and become a member of our Legacy of Light Society. While gifts such as these do not count toward the Annual Appeal, we welcome the opportunity to build our endowment through such generous remembrances. For more information on planned giving, click here.
If you have an idea for a way to give to FSA that is not on the list, don’t hesitate to contact Nancy Bent, Director of Advancement at email@example.com or 404-373-8746 x8135.